my hobbies and thoughts collide here

Taking a breather.

Hi. Currently taking a breather from work. Life has finally started to slow down a little and I really can't wait to have my own time. Late nights and stress have wrecked my skin so I really want to rest. Like lie on the bed the entire day and just do nothing and stare at the ceiling. And oh, I have finally scheduled a facial next Monday, after 10274834349 months. Next up on the list are dental and hair appointments so that I start looking like a normal human being again. Joy!
-

It feels great to have my own space to spill my thoughts again! There are so many things I want to write about, like how enamored I am with my iPad Mini (Dad gave me his! (':), some skincare products which I have been trying out and of course, my annual clean-the-heck-out-of-my-room project. Gosh, you should really see what a pig sty my room has become. Heh.

I was trying this throw-10-things-every-day project, but of course, it has stalled because everything seems important now. Perhaps, I should start documenting it.
-

Okay, I'll do that later. Productivity and efficiency are the words for today. Let's go!

No comments