my hobbies and thoughts collide here

A Thursday in my work life.

(Disclaimer: Today isn't representative of the usual days in my work life because it's the end of the year already.)

07:24
Going to do this à la Bridget Jones. On the days that I remember, I have been reading Richard Lloyd Parry's 'People Who Eat Darkness' on the bus. It is about a British lady who got murdered but it is written in such a way that it seems like a... Flowery storybook story. Which is really weird to me. But the writing is good-ish and it's about Japan, so I'm carrying on with it. 


And oh yes, lol. I totally forgot that I had decided to use Wordpress. Oh wells. Guess I'm going to continue to house myself here. Heh. Ttyl.

11: 11
What on earth. I was supposed to have a quiet morning today but I have been doing things. This place has so many impromptu activities. The heart cannot settle! But anyway, the bread stall is opened today and will be opened till next Friday! I don't usually patronize it because it is expensive but the waffle was really good the first time I ate them. Yes, past tense. I felt a tad jaded halfway into the same flavoured waffled just now. Also, I had beef pho was heavily peppered but everything is good with chili padi and lime! Time to get back to work.

12:10
Oh gosh, I'm so sleepy. And I spent the last hour reading nonsensical news. Back to work, Char. Back to work. Should have ordered coffee when S asked earlier. Cries.

12:27
Waiting for actual work to begin at 1.30pm is incredibly painful. Everyone else is going home. ): Times like this make me wish I hadn't been so haughty and close-minded last year. SIGH, LAST YEAR. Blemish in my adult life. I hope it doesn't become a regret as I age. Also, wondering if I should switch over to Wordpress. I am so afraid Blogspot might shut down. There hasn't been any significant updates since forever!

13:22
Work in 8 minutes, finally! Joy! :D

No comments