my hobbies and thoughts collide here

Hello world.

Hi. Here I am again, peppering the virtual world with yet another 'unfinished' blog. There are only 2 blogs which I really stuck to for a long time and again, I'm hoping that this will be the third and last one. 'Last' in the sense of a soulmate-kind of last and not the end. Also, I'm starting this because I want to work on my writing (Words just don't flow out of me as easily as it used to anymore.) and as much as I'm tired of hearing this 'buzzword', keeping a blog helps me reflect and in turn, I think it helps keep me in check. And I want to talk so much about skincare. Lol. But, of course.

I'm trying to figure out how Wordpress works, but it seems a lot more complicated than I last remembered it to be. Hmm.. Anyway, I'm giving myself another hour to figure out how to customize the theme and then, it's back to work.

Oh yes, yesterday marked one year for H and me. It has been a really trying one year, mostly because of me. Thanks for sticking around and I choose you every day to journey this life with. x
-

One eternity later..

I have ditched Wordpress and decided to return to trusty ol' Blogspot. Please do not close down on me. Also, I have done zero amount of work and will figure out the rest for this blog later.

No comments